JOIN OUR TEAM!
Currently, GPF is looking to hire a Full-Time Worship Pastor. See job description below and application information.
- Full-time, Salaried w/Health Insurance Benefits
- Compensation TBD, Commensurate w/experience
- Reports to Lead Pastor
The Worship Pastor at Grace Point Fellowship will serve as the key leader in the worship ministry and facilitate its growth, excellence, and the discipleship of its team members.
- Serve as the main worship leader in all church worship services.
- Plan & Facilitate worship services that are modern in style, theologically sound in doctrine, and engaging for the congregation.
- Schedule and facilitate both vocal and instrumental band practices on a weekly basis.
- Mentor and disciple members of the Worship Team in their respective walks with Jesus.
- Utilize current vocalists and instrumentalists, while recruiting and training new volunteers.
- Oversee and facilitate the worship technology ministry, including volunteer scheduling and training.
- Purchase supplies, music, and technology as needed from line-item worship budget.
- Maintain a safe, clean, environment in all worship stage facilities at GPF.
- Communicate congregational announcements and special program offerings.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Prior experience (volunteer or paid) in worship ministry is required.
- A bachelors degree in worship or music (or ministry-related field) is preferred.
- Vocal musical ability is required, and instrumental capability is preferred.
- Candidate should possess an intense love for the Lord and a genuine love for people of all ages.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership skills in planning and organization.
- Candidate should demonstrate an excellent ability to communicate with others.
- Candidate should possess skill to supervise a large number of volunteers.
- Candidate should possess technical skills of using “click” tracks, utilizing in-ear monitor systems, and have a working knowledge of AV and Lighting technology (or the desire to learn).
Interested in applying? Please submit a resume with references, along with a video link of you leading worship to Lead Pastor Paul Warrick by email at email@example.com.